Statistical review of the most read articles on the blog Double Delusion for 2014.
This blog was viewed about 18,000 times in 2014.
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 7 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
In 2014, there were 19 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 109 posts.
The busiest day of the year was July 9th with 291 views. The most popular post that day was Градушката в София – снимки и видео.
The posts that got the most views in 2014:
- 1 Пънкари, метъли, хипари – порив за свобода или „идеологическа диверсия” – March 2013
- 2 Elizabeth Kostova: Writing is like a carpenter craft – June 2013
- 3 „Господи, помогни ми да ся возвися!” или „Възвишение”-то на Милен Русков – October 2014
- 4 Мюзикълът „Чикаго“ на българска сцена – April 2013
- 5 Кариера в България. Защо НЕ! – September 2013
The blog was visited from 83 countries. Most visitors came from Bulgaria. The United States & UK were not far behind.